The big leap into the future is getting closer and closer. GeneXus Beta 3 brings more sophistication and simplicity in the form of optimizations that will be included in mobile, web and cloud environments.
The version 1.3 of the signature component contains:
- Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge support (using JNLP) with deploy selection (Default, Applet, JNLP).
- New User Control events, for JNLP download and signature process finish.
- Multiple PDF documents signature.
- Simplified language locale.
- Bug fixes.
OnClick Event: Suport OnClick Event, returning the option information you pass on the sdt (ID, Name, Link, Target).
To enable this feature, you have to set on the control the propertie "SelectedItem". And in the options, you have to set the field "TriggerEvent" as true.
Observation: if you have set link and event for the same option, be aware that just the event will be executed.
New Fields on Sdt: To suport OnClick Event we had to add two new fields on the data that the menu consume:
"Id": Character(255), usualy to be used to know what options was clicked.
"TriggerEvent": Boolean, enable / disable the event for this option.
New Theme: We are releasing with this version a new theme, based on color Chathams Blue (hex: #215568).
More information about this build: http://bit.ly/1V4jSjB
1) Empty Date attributes are shown correctly if the Query is executed using GXquery Add-in for Microsoft Office Excel. For more information see SAC#39448
2) Charts with more than one series are shown correctly if the Query is executed using GXquery Add-in for Microsoft Office Excel. For more information see SAC#39452
--- New hierachical editor to develop your screens easily
--- Template Components to develop complex panels combining templates
--- Compatible wih GX Salto Beta 2
And a lot more!
For more information access the Release Notes: www.dvelop.com.uy/downloads