This pattern version is based on styles for creating PDF reports. By using the configurable pattern instance, it is possible to generate list reports, forms, cards, and others. All generated reports can be modified by changing the pattern properties.
- Automatic reports for two level transactions.
- More flexibility when generating listing reports. Now it is available to create Bands in the detail section in order to organize attributes in differents lines.
- Borders, shadows and colors on Attributes and TextBlocks.
- Generation of cards reports for printing. Size and spacing can be modified.
- Improvements for multi-columns reports.
- Support for multi-line Character or VarChar variables
· New designs with predefined tones: Red, Green and Blue. Collapsible areas, menu with favorites and search and much more.
· New module PXControlPreferences
· Support Columns Orders with GXUI 2.0
· New node Regions in PXComposer that generate gxui.Layout.
· Support Multi-Row calling grafic interfaces on each selected record.
· Support of Filter in SD Screen with automation of controls for variable reference in Load Event and Conditions.
· Ability to open instances directly from the action of another instance.
· New module PXAlerts.
· Improvement imporartantes to PXSendMail module.
· New module PXPeopleOrganizations
· New module PXSynchronizationsWS
· Major improvements to PXSystemParameters module
· Major improvements to PXBatchPrint module
· Corrections Trial control to use new designs.
For more information:
http://www.puntoexe.com.uy/epiway/hwbsnf01.cgi?PXTools, BL_PXTools% 20for% 20X% 202.0% 20Ev2
Upgrade 4 of GXev2 is available for downloading. This upgrade adds support for iOS 7, as well as new functionalities like “drag & drop”, improved web security and yet greater design power and flexibility for smart devices. Upgrade now!
More productivity and flexibility to build better applications faster are some of the benefits brought by this beta version, which has been designed to leverage the market’s latest smart devices while keeping mission-critical web applications in mind.
With all the tools you need to browse upcoming shows, learn about the artists, purchase tickets, get directions, upload pictures and Tweet your feedback, attending a Links Hall performance is an effortless, interactive experience.